Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deactivated fonts when logging into CC

Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

For several weeks now I've had a constant problem with CC. I recently downloaded it (with apps) to a new computer, a HP laptop. When I signed into CC a message flashed up "51 fonts deactivated". CC is ticked to enable Adobe fonts but I've tried everything I can think of and the fonts stay deactivated.

I am using Windows 10.

I re-logged in to my old machine, Windows 7 laptop, and the fonts were reactivated.

I've been on the phone to Adobe for several hours trying to have this issue resolved, but it hasn't been.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gareth,

I would check to confirm you've tried all of the solutions here:

Troubleshoot font activation problems in Creative Cloud

If you have and are still facing difficulties email the the font support address at the bottom.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I open an in-progress logo file today to find my fonts deactivated and Myriad everywhere. I then try to log in to creative cloud and get into a sign in loop.  I then reboot my computer, which allows me to sign into CC without a sign in loop, but now my hundreds of fonts are saying they are "activating" and have been for the past 10 minutes. I didn't deactivate them and my credentials haven't changed.

This is precisely what's wrong with Creative Cloud. It isn't reliable, and any technical issues on CC server end will result in customers not being able to complete their work. This needs to be fixed. I'm beginning to wonder why I'm paying so much every month to rent such expensive and unreliable software. There's absolutely NO reason to deactivate all of my fonts because you are having server issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2019 Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nathan,

I understand how you feel and I apologize for the frustration. I'd like to confirm if you have already performed the troubleshooting guide solution mentioned by David? and it didn't help.

To proceed further, we will need to investigate the log files on your computer. Please generate log files using the information provided in this document<How to use the Creative Cloud Log Collector tool > After the files have been generated, upload the files to a shared location such as Creative Cloud, and share the URL with me over a private message along with your Adobe ID, location, and phone number. Please send the URL of this forum post for reference. To send a private message, click my profile picture and use the Message button.

Please let me know if you've any issues with this. I'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines