• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dialog box won't accept input?!

Engaged ,
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone seen this before? This dialog box pops up periodically, most likely related to the proxy weirdness internally (which I can do nothing about), but it won't accept any input. I can put the cursor in each field but when I type nothing happens. Keyboard works everywhere else.

Screen Shot 2019-05-28 at 8.32.32 AM.png

Also, I'm logged into Cloud, and am having no type issues within my apps.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

I am sorry that this box is creating a lot of trouble for you. As we were unable to reproduce this error, so we couldn't test why the dialog box isn't allowing you to enter anything, it's likely due to the proxy settings you mentioned. It sounds like this dialog box isn't stopping Creative Cloud from working which is good.

I would suggest let's wait for your IT team as they are working on those issues. I would see if their fix resolves this error. If not, please reach out to customer care direct

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I’m sorry you ran into trouble here. You mentioned that this could be “related to the proxy weirdness internally”. Is this something you can talk to your IT dept about? They should be able to help if that is the cause of the issue.

If they are unable to find the cause, let us know which web page (URL) you’re trying to visit when you see this error message and we’ll take it from there.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was referring to the proxy information request coming up. There has been an ongoing issue with our network proxy allowing the Cloud app through (and our IT is working on it). It is not my job to fix that, so I have to put up with inputting my info until it is resolved. I am just a designer using the Adobe apps.

I don't know why the box comes up. That is not what I'm asking about here, just that the dialog box will not accept input and has anyone seen that before?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info. We haven't seen this error before. Could you please tell me what page/URL you’re visiting that gives you this error?

Hopefully, this will help us figure out what’s going on.

Let me know and we'll take it from there.

Regards,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not visiting any page, intentionally. The dialog box just comes up on its own. It was there when I woke my computer this morning, but it was not there when I left yesterday. "p.typekit.net" redirects to the Adobe Fonts front page at fonts.adobe.com. "p.typekit.net:443" gives me a reset error and won't go anywhere.

The dialog box has been there before, sometimes it's there, sometimes it isn't. Fortunately it is behind everything else, so I can mostly ignore it. I assume it's something to do with our proxy situation and Adobe and/or Adobe Cloud because it has the Adobe Cloud symbol on it. But I can't input any credentials to make it go away, either my internal proxy info nor my Adobe Cloud login info...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry that this box is creating a lot of trouble for you. As we were unable to reproduce this error, so we couldn't test why the dialog box isn't allowing you to enter anything, it's likely due to the proxy settings you mentioned. It sounds like this dialog box isn't stopping Creative Cloud from working which is good.

I would suggest let's wait for your IT team as they are working on those issues. I would see if their fix resolves this error. If not, please reach out to customer care directly here Contact Customer Care

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines