Exit

downloading fonts..

Explorer ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

where is link to download this font 

https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts?browse_mode=default&cc=true&max_styles=26&min_styles=1&tag=geometric

can't find it anywhere on the page..

am I missing something?

thank you..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't download the fonts in Adobe Fonts. You can only activate them. Use the Creative Cloud Desktop app with your subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you...  I didn't know you had to have a CC susbsciption to have access to fonts..

yikes.. so this is not accurate..

https://prodesigntools.com/how-to-join-creative-cloud-free.html

or am I missing something?

is there anything on CC that's free apart from Adobe Bridge? 😏

I can't believe even Acrobat isn't free anymore, and also isn't installed out of the box like it used to (at least not in MBP's...) 😕

thanks again..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ProDesigntools writes "choose unlimited online fonts from nearly 1,000 available to use on your websites. You can also sync 1,300+ great fonts to use in your favorite desktop programs" That is entirely accurate. Adobe Fonts has many fonts. Over 22000 I think - more than $200,000 worth of fonts if you licensed them separately. The full set is available for use by subscribers. Some are also available for use with a free subscription, I can believe it is 1000 or so. What you CANNOT do is download these font files. Not for free, and not with the $600/year subscription. You can as it says use them online. Follow directions, don't try to jump to downloading the font file.

"I can't believe even Acrobat isn't free anymore," It NEVER WAS. The commercial Acrobat product has never been free. What was free was Acrobat Reader. It still is free. http://get.adobe.com/reader

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

oh ok.. thank you..  he said the free fonts were included in CC.. 

he also says, "Completely free download and use of the desktop version of Adobe XD for Windows or Mac."

but it's not free, is it..

https://www.adobe.com/products/xd.html?mv=affiliate&mv2=red

now I don't care, I don't need this program, but well, a little confusing..

re Acrobat, that's what I meant, Acrobat Reader..

thank you for that link..

all I need from Adobe actually is Photoshop and Dreamweaver.. (I can't believe DW costs the same as PS..) so I guess I will have to go for the Photography package ($10/mo) and DW ($20/mo)

(but first I need to make very very sure the Photography package includes the FULL VERSION of Photoshop..)

I aslo need Adobe Bridge, which used to come with Photoshop, and now it's free, fortunately.. 

thank you again for your response..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines