• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Expired licence Adobe Fonts

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm using Squarespace and I would like to connect Adobe Fonts to use my own fonts that I've uploaded to Adobe Fonts. Will I loose access to my fonts on Squarespace if I cancel my Creative Cloud subscription ? I insists on the fact that they are my own fonts and that I only want to upload them once to use them.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Download install and licensing , Font rendering , Missing font , Purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not too sure what you mean by YOUR FONTS.  Ask Squarespace if they support embedded web fonts.  I suspect they do, but I don't know for sure because I've never used Squarespace.

Please read Adobe Fonts  -- Font Licensing and Terms of Use agreement (PDF) below.

Can I use web fonts on my personal or company website?

Yes. If your website is viewed in the browser–either on the desktop or on a mobile device–it's covered by the Adobe Fonts web font license.  The web font license also requires that the fonts be added to your website by the embed code that we provide. The tutorial on adding fonts to your website shows how it works.

Can I keep using the fonts on my websites if I cancel Creative Cloud?

No. If you cancel your Creative Cloud subscription, the web fonts will no longer be available to your websites. Any site using the web fonts will display the fallback fonts specified in your font stack or your browser's defaults.

Post back if you still have questions.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't upload fonts to Adobe fonts. Do you believe that you have? Let us know what you did so we can help you find what actually happened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm using Squarespace and I would like to connect Adobe Fonts to use my own fonts that I've uploaded to Adobe Fonts. Will I also loose access to my fonts on Squarespace if I cancel my Creative Cloud subscription ?  @liz_g 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Asked and answered.  No need to duplicate your posts. 

To avoid confusion, I have merged this duplicate with your original post.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines