• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature Request-Collapse all font families

Explorer ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's annoying how I have to go into Adobe Fonts and collapse each font family separately, one by one, especially when I have quite a few fonts installed.

Can't you just have a checkbox to each of the font families so we can select whichever ones we want to deactivate, with the option to also collapse each checked font family?

The lack of this sort of basic functionality (which should not be difficult to implement at all) is a huge time-waster for anyone who uses Adobe Fonts.

Screen Shot 2021-08-09 at 3.57.48 am.png

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback. I will make sure to share the feedback with the team for making improvements in the future.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 Much needed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the update on this? I have over 5,000 fonts activated and have to scroll thru them all to find what I need. At the least, there should be a search feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Adobe team! Is there an update on this? Working with fonts is very cumbersome and time-consuming the way it is now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just joining the conversation to say, PLEASE integrate this "collapse all" feature. It is practically unusable the way it is now. It takes so long to just look through my recently activated fonts.

This is such a basic UI function, I am amazed it wasn't integrated from the start.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolute must. So odd how basic functionality like this is overlooked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey it's been almost a year and we need this ability to collapse font families.... it's so horribly inconvenient to search for a font by scrolling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I second this. How was this overlooked in the first place, and how has it not been rectified yet? There's some irony that Adobe, or all corporations, ignore general/basic UX principles across all of their online platforms. Adobe Fonts' interface needs extensively revising, ground up! Sorry to moan, but this kind of oversight drives me crazy 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have over 5,000 fonts activated and have to scroll thru them all to find what I need. At the least, there should be a search feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is update is required please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's absolutely rediculous when very basic things like this get overlooked. Is there literally NOBODY on the adobe team who is actually using these products? I think if even 1 person was using this they would immediately say "Oh.... this is really bad, this needs fixed.". It's so strange to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2023 Nov 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Furthermore, I notice that the Manage Fonts feature has now been removed from fonts.adobe.com and is now only accessible from the CC app, which is absurd! The UI on the CC app is restrictive and clunky, and why would users want to jump from a website to an app to manage assets!? Keep them on the website! Seriously Adobe, UX/UI should be second nature to you guys. Obviously you're going the way of MS!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3-1/2 years later we're STILL waiting for this and no follow-up from the Adobe team...actually not surprised because we've already given them our money

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would think that hopefully someone on their team is actually using this software and should be writing down when things aren't easily navigated so they can fix it.... but clearly not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another problem with the fonts list in the CC desktop app: it needs a proper scroll bar -one that stays visible and usable. I have to use a scroll wheel on a mouse to go down the list. If I'm using a Wacom tablet my only option is using the arrow keys on the keyboard. With all the type families in the list auto-expanded to show all styles that leads to a great deal of manual scrolling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2024 Mar 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would really like to see this happen. It's a huge time waste to sit there and close fonts to see what in and whats not. Fonts are hard enough to deal with, without having to scroll though this list. Please please please please have it open with fonts collapsed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines