Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Filtering Latin Alphabet fonts at Adobe Fonts Website

Enthusiast ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past couple months or so the Adobe Fonts web site has been acting odd in term of showing the newest Latin alphabet based typefaces added. When the site is first loaded it defaults to the "featured" list of fonts on the page view. When I select the "newest" view most of what I see are fonts with different alphabets than Latin (Arabic, Korean Hangul, Japanese Kanji, Thai Script, etc). That view of non-Latin fonts persists even when choosing "English" for the Languange and Writing Systems filter on the left column of the page. Even with "English" selected there are literally dozens of pages worth of non-Latin alphabet fonts stacked up front.

I like checking the Adobe Fonts page from time to time to see the newest fonts added to the service. But the crush of fonts for other language systems gets in the way of that.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?