• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font favorites list

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI. In Adobe fonts, I´ve selected a few as favorites (heart button). Now, I have no idea where I can see the list of those selected fonts. Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rafael,

Thank you for reaching out. Once you've marked the fonts as favourites. Click on My Adobe Font at https://fonts.adobe.com/my_fonts and you will see the favourites tab. Please click on the link: https://fonts.adobe.com/my_fonts#favorites-section and see if you can directly see your favourites fonts.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I totally missed that tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same question. Finding your favorites is not obvious for first-time users. Looks like as of 2022 you click on manage fonts in the upper right-hand which will take you to another site where you'll also get an additional level of navigation It's there you'll find a link to favorited fonts. No option to group favorited fonts by project either. Kind of poor usability IMO. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines