• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

font missing in Adobe CC

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, few days ago I noticed that I can’t find certain weight of installed font in fonts menu of every CC app . Font is correctly active in TypeKit. But, when I’m opening .indd doc with this font weight used, there is no font missing! Font weight is correctly available in any others (no Adobe) apps. Any ideas?

Screenshot 2019-10-29 at 15.11.07.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

I am on a mac and it's an OTF. I actually just resolved this issue after 2 days of trial and error. I ended up removing the "book" version of the font from my user/library/fonts folder and then redownloaded the just the book version of Futura Std from the font foundry and reinstalled it. That seemed to resolve the issue. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey...wish I had an answer for you, but  I am having the exact same issue. The only difference is the font family is installed directly on my machine. My issue specifically is with Futura std. No adobe CC products will recognize Futura std book even though it is correctly installed. I tried uninstalling fonts, programs even reverting to an older version of InDesign. Nothing seems to work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What filetype is your Futura Std? Are you working on Mac or PC? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a mac and it's an OTF. I actually just resolved this issue after 2 days of trial and error. I ended up removing the "book" version of the font from my user/library/fonts folder and then redownloaded the just the book version of Futura Std from the font foundry and reinstalled it. That seemed to resolve the issue. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I’m glad your problem gone. I noticed that here specified font is not available in others apps (besides CC) too.

It’s time to search macOS help pages...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines