• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font not in use < WTF!!!

Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What the actual hell is going on with Adobe Fonts.  I opened some InDesign files and started seeing fonts missing.  Check Adobe Creative Cloud and tons of fonts are showing Font not in use and I need to redownload them.

This is complete madness and waste of energy as I need to go in manually click each fornt to download.  Any idea to avoid this?  I font downloaded on my PC specifically so I can have them handy when I want to use them, not have to download them when Adobe randomly decides I don't use it enought to keep it on my machine.

This is beyond frustrating.

TOPICS
Missing font , Offline font

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We understand your frustration. Adobe fonts that have not been used in over 60 days need to be reinstalled for use in older Creative Cloud and third-party apps. Creative Cloud keeps apps running smoothly by periodically cleaning up these fonts. Please see this article for more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/add-fonts.html#UsefontsinolderversionsofCreativeCloudand...

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines