• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font Search not geared for professional work

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When searching for a simple Serif font for the body text of a book, there are no Tags for the most common professional uses. Most of the tags seem to apply to Display fonts. Also, I would think a Sort function that allows sorting by Popularity would be useful. I realize you don't want to over saturate the market with the same fonts over and over. But at least provide the option to sort by the most isntalled / popular fonts. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

We offer many classifications in addition to the browse by tag feature. Are you on the website in a desktop browser? Screen Shot 2021-11-01 at 11.07.43 AM.pngIf you scroll beneath the tags you'll see Classifications and Properties as shown in this screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We offer many classifications in addition to the browse by tag feature. Are you on the website in a desktop browser? Screen Shot 2021-11-01 at 11.07.43 AM.pngIf you scroll beneath the tags you'll see Classifications and Properties as shown in this screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used this tool for years. I'm very aware of those Classifications and Properties. I'm just suggesting two things: 1) That you have Tags for some things like "Book text" or "UI Text"... and that you allow sorting by popularity (based on installations or ?). Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for clarifying! I'll definitely let the team know that use case related tags would be helpful to you, as well as additional sort options.

I know this isn't a solution for sorting by popularity, but if you're curious which fonts in the library are getting used the most right now check out the Trending tab on our new Recommendations page:

https://fonts.adobe.com/recommendations/trending

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines