Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font usage

New Here ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, 

I am a bit confused about the usage of adobe fonts. I want to use this font on my website. 

https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/dystopian 

How do I do so? I don't see any button that say "download" or something. 

Please help me :D.

Best wishes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Samed299068465vwc,

Welcome to the community! To use Adobe Fonts on a website, you can follow these general steps:

1. Sign up for Adobe Fonts: If you haven't already, create an account on the Adobe Fonts website (fonts.adobe.com). Some fonts may require a subscription or purchase.

2. Find and select the fonts: Browse through the Adobe Fonts library and select the fonts you want to use on your website. Add them to your "Active Fonts" list by clicking on the "+" button next to each font.

3. Create a Project: In your Adobe Fonts account, create a new project by clicking on the "Create Project" button. Give your project a name and select the fonts you want to include in this project.

4. Configure the settings: In the project settings, configure the font settings as per your requirements. You can choose the weights and styles you want to use, select the character sets, and specify any customizations.

For more information, please check this article and let us know if that helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/using/add-fonts-website.html

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Remember though

1. The font will stop working if Adobe remove it from the collection

2. The font will stop working if you end your subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud products

3. You cannot do this on behalf of a client (it must use THEIR subscription, not yours)

4. In my view for any serious web site you should buy the font license (still can't share it with client!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines