• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font voucher redeemed on wrong Adobe ID

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2019 Jun 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to get help from Adobe but I don’t seem to be getting any joy from either Typekit or Adobe support.

We purchased a web font voucher from the Berthold Foundary and was issued a voucher to redeem in adobe fonts. Although logged in on the computer with the correct Adobe ID, I was logged in on my browser with a different one so the voucher/license redeemed in the wrong account.

I need the voucher deleted from the incorrect Adobe ID so Berthold can reissue it for me. Is this something Typekit/Adobe Fonts absolutely must do or is there anything I can do?

Thanks for your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I understand, I would feel the same way in your situation, I will ensure that I do my best to help you.

To proceed further, we will need to investigate about your account info. Please share the Adobe ID for the account on which you want to redeem font voucher license with me over a private message along with your location, and phone number. Also send the URL of this forum post for reference. To send a private message, click my profile picture and use the Message button.

Waiting for your message.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines