Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Font Weight missing/not visible crashing Illustrator CC - font is, Vag Rundshrift D light

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of the four weights of type in the Vag Rundshrift D family I am using light for a client project and today I needed to edit the designs.  However all text in the light weight vanished from the screen when opening the illustrator file.

I have logged in and out of CC, restarted Illustrator and my PC, activated/deactivated the font and or family a couple of times each to no avail.  I have opted to use the light italic for the time being but this is not going to be acceptable to client so need a solution.

I'd really like Adobe Fonts Team to check and confirm that there is not an issue with this font file, "VAG Rundschrift D Light"?  It just doesn't work whenever I open/edit a file using it or try to create a new file.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

I had initially posted this on Illustrator help forum and link to that is here below
https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/font-weight-missing-not-visible-vag-rundshrift-d-light/m-...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?