• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts Already Installed but not showing up

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having a diffcult time trying to figure out to upload/activate a free font I received from daFont. After talking via chat to a rep that didn't know what they were talking about, I finally found the "Add fonts to Creative Cloud" button and began to upload my font. But now that font is saying that it's "already installed in this device", however, it's not showing up in XD. To test it, I uploaded other fonts and those work fine. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Help much appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ashmlyle, have you contacted DaFont to verify the font usage rights allowed it to be added to be synced with a Creative Cloud membership?

Can you use the font if you add it the computer using the operating systems font management system?  What operating system are you using, Ashmlyle?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The font is available for free use. Im using a PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ashmlyle, if it is free to use, then it will be even more important to contact the font's author to verify they have set the proper usage rights on the font. For more information, please see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/add-your-fonts-to-creative-cloud.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ashmlyle,

It looks you're experiencing the similar issue discussed here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-fonts-discussions/syncing-of-fonts-i-ve-added-to-adobe-creative...

If yes, then the team is aware of the issue and the is working on it. You will definitely see the improvement in the upcoming release.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines