Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts are gone

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys,

a couple of hours ago everything just worked perfectly.. But now all my fonts from Adobe Fonts are gone. And I can't add them again if I go to the website. Also if I open a document with those fonts I can find them but I can't activate them.. Tried to relog, closed all applications and rebootet the mac. Nothing works. Anyone has got an anwser for this? 

Thank you!

Max

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

So, just spoke to someone at adobe online they said this:

"There is an server update which is under maintenance, so we request you to wait for 24-48 working hours, the issue will be resolved automatically. "

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Saharm72202983 is correct, we are currently experiencing an issue when attempting to activate the fonts that are included with your membership. The issue is currently under investigation.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, it might be a global problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, so I agree that it may be a global issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have problems activating adobe fonts. The don´t show in the programs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I can't activate fonts from the cloud either, was ready to pull my hair out. Thankful to see I'm not alone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have problems activating adobe fonts. The don´t show in the programs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem, also just since today. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue, our indesign and incopy users in the company can't successfully use (manually/auto-active) adobe fonts. I'ts been like this for at least 2+ hours

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same over here. Currently can't work on any illustrator or XD projects because of missing fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anybody from Adobe who hopefully reads this "The document uses fonts that re currently not available on your computer." I've checked online, all fonts are actvated, and my apps are all sychronized and up to date. I have also signed out and in and restarted. no dice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, just spoke to someone at adobe online they said this:

"There is an server update which is under maintenance, so we request you to wait for 24-48 working hours, the issue will be resolved automatically. "

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the information!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Saharm72202983 is correct, we are currently experiencing an issue when attempting to activate the fonts that are included with your membership. The issue is currently under investigation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fonts, errors, etc. To many times stuff not working good for the introduction 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Detail? Messages? Please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Any ETA of when it's gonna be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This error got fixed from what I understand, mine is all working again. Maybe if you are having problems it could help to re-establish the connection or restart?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

24-48 working hours? Yeah no problem, i'll tell my clients that, sure they will understand 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my fonts are partially activated. But the license fonts that are installed on the computer does not see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, believe me, i was thinking the same thing, short production times don't allow for technical issues.
On the plus side it looks like adobe fonts are starting to activate in app now... you might be okay. Good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for some it says "activation conflict"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not working! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This error got fixed from what I understand, mine is all working again. Maybe if you are having problems it could help to re-establish the connection or restart? If not, maybe get in touch with adobe...

Follow support to help centre and there should be a chat icon bottom right of the screen. Hope you get it all up and working again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I join what has been said. there are no fonts since December 13 on two of my accounts. to put it mildly — shameful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines