Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Fonts Downloaded as a file for mac

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am trying to use the fonts for my wix website. I need it downloaded onto my mac as a file. I figured out how to get them once it is a file but I'm missing the first step: downloading the font as a file... I have creative cloud downloaded onto my mac. But I'm not sure how to find the file. Please help me. Somebody! Anybody! LBDS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe Fonts service doesn't provide fonts for you to download. They are only available as fonts to software using same. For websites, you must serve the fonts via the Adobe website; you can't host the fonts on your own system.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a question for Wix.

I know for sure that Squarespace supports Adobe Font project ID codes. But I don't know if Wix does.  Ask them.

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines