• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts Missing Upon Restart

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I have purchased my Creative Cloud account, I continuously show Adobe fonts missing upon restarting my computer. The only fix I have found is navigating to the fonts.adobe.com site and deactivating/ reactivating the missing fonts, and/or performing this same action through the CC Desktop app. My account clearly shows all fonts activated that are showing to be missing in a given file, which is why I have to deactivate them first before reactivating. This process can take anywhere between 5 minutes and an hour to resolve. I'm sure I have invested 8 to 10 hours in continuously performing this action since I've been using Cloud. Could someone let me know if a potential fix is available or cache-clearing action is required to address this issue?

Thank you very much for your help in advance 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Windows or macOS? And what version? Managed computer or unmanaged?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines