• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts not available outside of Adobe programs

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I'm trying to use my Adobe fonts in my desktop programs, as the documentation says I should be able to do. I'm specifically having issues getting them loaded into Cricut Design Space. Please Help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have other apps to try, to see if it's a problem with all apps or just the Design Space app? For example, do you see the fonts in Microsoft Word?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have any other software that pulls from system fonts. It appears that Cricut pulls from the fonts folder and there are no Adobe fonts in there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You surely do have other software that pulls from system fonts. Such as Wordpad or Notepad (use Format > Font). Certainly, Adobe do not put font files on your computer, but they seem to have some other magic for making it work in other apps. This is why it's important to see if that's happening in other apps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I forgot about WordPad! Ok, they're not showing in there either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines