• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts not rendering on PC with adobe fonts webkit

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going around in circles. Can anyone specify why my fonts aren't rendering on all PC browsers, but they are on all MAC browsers? This is for all my Adobe Fonts.

For example, the correct font for this site is Europa: www.colchesterglobal.com.au
But on PC it's rendering as a default font. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sort of thing is almost never "Mac versus PC", it's "browser versus browser". What is the browser you use on PC? What is the browser you use on Mac?

There are two screen shots, but I have no idea which one is supposed to be "right". Please describe the problem exactly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer. To be clear I have tested across all MAC browsers and it always renders. And I've tested across all PC browsers and it doesn't work on any. The screen shots are specifically Chrome but I've tested on all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Please list actual browser names tested in each case. Details matter.

2. You mean that both screen shots are Chrome? 

3. You still haven't told us which screen shot is "right". How would we know?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer. To be clear I have tested across all MAC browsers and it always renders. And I've tested across all PC browsers and it doesn't work on any. The screen shots are specifically Chrome but I've tested on all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a working link for your site? I receive an error when I visit www.colchesterglobal.com.au.

My first guess would be to check the family name you're using in your CSS and make sure it's the same as the one listed in the web project editor on our site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry strange, it is this link: http://www.colchesterglobal.com.au/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apologies for my late reply. I tested your site on Windows browsers and was unable to reproduce the issue. Are you still seeing the incorrect font on Windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fonts on the left are the correct ones (Europa).

There are no fonts working (looking like the right side) on any PC browser across windows (edge, IE, Firefox, Chrome on all versions). 

Fonts work correctly (looking like the left side) on all MAC browsers including (safari, firefox, chrome) on all versions.

Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe are now telling me they don't support Adobe fonts for any Windows systems. Like WHAT! Unless I got a dud person on support. That seems madness.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines