• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts Removed from Adobe

New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In regards to the notice of fonts being removed on June 15, 2020, can a list be published to see which ones will no longer be available? It would be nice to have advance notice rather than having to find an alternative at a moments notice. â€ƒ

Screen Shot 2020-05-15 at 9.43.01 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Adobe Fonts and perform a search for Font Bureau.  The removal will effect 58 font-families and approx. 700 fonts.

According to the help article, removed fonts won't effect published web projects.  However, removed fonts are not available for use in new projects, and if you delete the font from an existing project, you cannot add it again.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did a search earlier for both companies and didn't get a list. Is there a particular place to search? Maybe the site wasn't working correctly when I tried.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems to be working now. Now if only I could remember exactly which fonts I've used. I have so many individual ad customers over two large magazines. Oh well... Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Working on 2 books to be printed and published in fall of 2020, it would be nice to have a list of fonts being deleted as these are 2 ongoing projects and it will be hard to start all over and have time to get the projects done by deadline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines