Fonts takes too long time to get installed

Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2019 Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!! Adobe fonts are taking too long time to be installed! I guess this is an old issue, I used to have this same problem when this service was called as "Type Kit". I can see the problem continues, unfortunelly. My internet connection is Ok.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Hi everyone – The Fonts team hears your frustration. While my reassurances aren't as valuable as offering a solution, please know we are actively working on determining the cause and treating this issue with top priority.

At this time, the best way to help the Adobe Fonts team fix activation issues is by posting your recent CoreSync logs from around the time you experience the delay, and let us know whether you are activating fonts in Creative Cloud Desktop or directly from the Adobe F

Translate

Translate
replies 102 Replies 102
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most of the CS software appears to be in beta-land, in that we test for bugs post-release.
It's really sad when a feature like this appears to work (yesterday) and then lets you down again when it fails the next day (today), but you're not so much surprised as resigned to 'the way it is'. Sad to see you get so lazy so fast Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is this still a thing Adobe? Trying to get a few fonts activated and watching an entire group of people just stare at me waiting for edits. FIGURE THIS OUT!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

August 2022 and I'm looking very bad right now because I'm sitting waiting for fonts to load... why are these fonts even offered?? I wouldn't use them but my client had already established them in their brand. Super frustrating when freelancing because time is money.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Troubleshooting
Feedback & Suggestions
Fonts Licensing