• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

fonts

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi; im having trouble with my fonts. Out of no where my font called "Futura Std" wont show up, and everything is highlighted pink. I had the font in my font library before, but now it is also not showing up when I go to Adobe fonts. Has anyone had trouble with this? Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 10.40.45 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

There is no font family in the Adobe Fonts (formerly Typekit) service by the name of Futura Std and never was.

If you had such a font family previously, you licensed it is some manner other than via Adobe Fonts. There is a Futura Std family available via the Adobe Font Folio 11 product, but for a number of years, Adobe no longer licenses that font separately. And Adobe never bundled that font with any applications. I suspect that either (1) you previously licensed that font and successfully us

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you’re on a Mac. Is the font fanily installed in your computer? Or did you load it from Adobe fonts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no font family in the Adobe Fonts (formerly Typekit) service by the name of Futura Std and never was.

If you had such a font family previously, you licensed it is some manner other than via Adobe Fonts. There is a Futura Std family available via the Adobe Font Folio 11 product, but for a number of years, Adobe no longer licenses that font separately. And Adobe never bundled that font with any applications. I suspect that either (1) you previously licensed that font and successfully used it with your documents or (2) edited documents using those fonts from an InDesign package where those fonts were physically located in a subdirectory named Document Fonts.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here it is Aug 2020 - and I am having the EXACT same problem.  And the font IS loaded in my system - I can use it in any other Adobe program. This is just happening with InDesign. So please don't say it is a font problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also having this exact problem with indesign and the Adobe Caslon Pro font.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines