• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

fonts

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all i just reinstalled CS6 suite (had to upgrade to windows 10) but i seem to be missing fonts From Indesign that i previously had . Does anyone know how i can fix this or how i can download them from Adobe ?

Thanks 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This question really has nothing to do with the Adobe Fonts service which supports the Creative Cloud versions of the applications.

That having been said, any and all fonts bundled with CS6 are installed on your system by the CS6 installer; there is no supplemental installer for fonts. If you are “missing” fonts that you had before you upgraded to Windows 10, then those were probably fonts that were installed independently from CS6 by either the operating system, other applications, or by you manually. It sounds like you did a “clean installation” of Windows 10 which would likely wipe out the C:\Windows\Fonts directory.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines