• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

great problem with Origin Super Condesed font

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used origin super condesed (normal) in a website (I added it on a typekit).
This font has got two style, normal and blackslant.
The only one that now is displayed on my website and on fonts.adobe.com (see the img attached) is the blackslant.

Screenshot 2021-03-09 at 18.00.46.png It's been 3 days now. Why do I see blackslant style if I used the normal one in my website? Why do I see blackslant in the place of the normal one on fonts.adobe.com?

I really need the normal style displayed on my website again, how can I get it back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies for the trouble here! I've asked the team to examine this font and I'll update here when I receive more information about the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue has now been corrected. Please let me know if you encounter any other trouble with the font!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines