• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hide/Turn Off Fonts

New Here ,
May 14, 2023 May 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Illustrator and when I'm trying to scroll through all my fonts, there are SO many fonts I cannot/will not use... fonts that are illegible, are symbols, etc. I included images of the fonts I'm talking about. If there is any way I can remove or hide these fonts, it would make my process easier. Thank you!

Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 4.52.44 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-05-14 at 4.53.03 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-05-14 at 4.53.35 PM.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, the best way would be to head over the CC app and choose "manage fonts" from the left panel

Imaginerie_0-1684155295614.png

You can deactivate them on the fly with the blue slider button.
Note that they're supposed to deactivate by themselves after a while if they're not being used

click on the "eye" button to see a preview so you don't have to visualise them in illustrator to decide to keep them or not

Imaginerie_1-1684155429224.png

Once quick way to deactivate those you never used is to go to the 3 dots option on the top right

Imaginerie_2-1684155489673.png

that way choose either deactivate all, so you can reactive only those you need, or chose "deactivate not in use" for those that you never used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines