• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to activate font "Intro" ?

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! I'd like to activate the font "Intro" but I can't find it in https://fonts.adobe.com/. If i try to upload it, the system says that it is already available but I can't find it on that list using the research bar. Any suggestion? Thank you in advance

TOPICS
How to , Missing font

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm no Adobe font expert, but when I search for Intro on the fonts site, it doesn't come up as a font. What shows up in the search results for font families is Tomarick and Shadows Into Light. I don't think it's available through Adobe Fonts.

From what I read, you can add a license for a font licensed outside of Adobe Fonts to your account so you can use Adobe Fonts to manage its use on Web sites, but you can't actually upload the files for it to Adobe, so I'm not entirely certain what you mean when you say that you tried to upload it.  https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/using/add-font-licenses.html

Which system is saying it's available? Adobe or your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I search for Intro it happens to me what you just described: it doesn't come up.

When I try to upload it on Adobe Creative Cloud, I see the message "The font is already available on the Adobe fonts library" (attached screeshot):

Add_Font_Failed.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Claudia,

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. In addition to what our expert has said, I would like to know if you have downloaded the font from a third party site. Have you tried uploading the font to the Creative Cloud app as mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/add-your-fonts-to-creative-cloud.html ?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

yes, I  did it but I can't go over step 4 because of that message..

thanks 

Claudia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. I would request you to please get in touch with us directly using our Contact us page and initiate a chat with them so that they can remote into your system and help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines