Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add an Adobe Font in Photoshop

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I work with Photoshop CC2017 and I have a project that requires the Adobe font Arno Pro Bold. The font is activated in  Adobe Fonts. How do I import it in Photoshop?

Thank you

Thomas

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you activate typefaces in Adobe Fonts, they should show up immediately in Photoshop, assuming you are properly logged in with your Adobe ID.

When you open the Creative Cloud app, is PS 2017 listed? There are four newer versions, and they are included with your paid subscription.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jane, I'm logged in, the fonts are activated but it doesn't show up in PS. What to do?

thomasr25911426_0-1607293697017.png

thomasr25911426_1-1607293708015.png

thomasr25911426_2-1607293778755.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @thomasr25911426 

I've moved your post to the "Adobe Fonts" forum for better assistance.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you happen to have older boxed/retail versions of Adobe Creative Suite? The Arno Pro type family (32 fonts) was bundled in with CS3 (along with virtually no other fonts; I was a little put off by that). If you happen to have that particular box laying around those OTFs could be installed directly into the OS.

Nevertheless, as long as you are properly logged into your Creative Cloud account you should be able to sync the Arno type family via Adobe Fonts. I also have the Adobe Fonts web site bookmarked in my web browser so I can manage synced fonts directly without bringing up the Creative Cloud panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines