• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to contribute font to Adobe Font stock

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have designed mathematical fonts to be used in Illustrator. The fonts (regular and italic) have been created using licenced and genuine authontic applications. Mathemtical fonts do not exists in Adobe Fonts. How can I contribute these math fonts to the font stock in Adobe?

TOPICS
Download install and licensing , How to , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Thank you for writing to us. We appreciate your interest in adding your design font to the library. As I understood, you have created your font and want us to include it in the library.  We don’t usually do this for one-off designs. The team isn’t taking new submissions at this time. But yes this has been notified to our respective team, I will keep you posted if I hear anything regarding this concern.

Please let us know if this answers your query. Please feel free to reach us anytime. we are here to help you.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines