Exit

How to determine the owning account of a fonts Web Project

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a web app using some web project fonts via a URL like this:

https://use.typekit.net/<random string>.css

The problem is that between ourselves and the integrator that built the web app, no one can determine the account that is managing those fonts. I mean that we have Adobe accounts, etc, and although we are familiar with Adobe Font web projects, no one can find this particular web project in their fonts accounts. What can we do to figure out the owning account? It is 100% likely the account has an email address in our organization's domain or in the integrator's domain.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Feel free to send me a private message with the <random string> (web project ID) portion of the embed code(s). I'll be able to look up the account in our backend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
17 hours ago 17 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same problem except I was pretty sure where these were set up yet there are no web projects in the account. Can you help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
8 hours ago 8 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see 8 web projects in the account under your email address. You should see them when you're logged into fonts.adobe.com and go to https://fonts.adobe.com/my_fonts#web_projects-section

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Realy helpful. Thanks for sharing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines