• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to transport font from CC to Procreate

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I activated a font I want to use from Creative Cloud. I want to use it in Procreate but can not locate the font I want anywhere. It shows as active in CC but can not be seen to be used anywhere on my iPad or mac. Can anyone help,  please?

i tried to add font in Procreate but hit the wall when it brings me to cc authentication and nothing happens😒

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yuliya,

It looks like Procreate has their own font installation feature that doesn't currently use the system/custom fonts feature in iPadOS. Adobe Fonts are installed with the Creative Cloud app using the system/custom font feature. This would explain why the fonts aren't showing up in this case.
If you install fonts using the system font feature as outlined here: https://9to5mac.com/2019/06/12/ios-13-how-to-use-custom-fonts-on-iphone-and-ipad/ under Option 3 (using Dropbox or iCloud Drive) do those fonts show up in Procreate? If so, this could be a bug with the Creative Cloud app and I'll let the team know. If not, it looks like Procreate hasn't implemented system fonts for iPad yet.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, 

I am also trying to figure out how to install the adobe fonts downloaded on the creative cloud app on my ipad and utilize them in procreate. The work around you suggested in that website link didn't seem to work. Is there any other way to make this happen? Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, I added fonts from Box just fine but when I tried to use CC fonts they were nowhere to be found. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines