• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am trying to activate Museo Sans in my Captivate. I activate and still no menu option displays.

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to activate Museo Sans in my Captivate. I activate the font in Adobe fonts. Still no menu option displays. Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi robtmoon,

Thank ou for reaching out. We would like to know if you're able to see the font activated in Creative Cloud desktop app or please check if you're able to see the font in any other Adobe app.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the same problem and the answer is "no". I dont see it in my CC desktop app. Its activated in my acount on web. Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi xcristine,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you're unable to see the activated fonts in the CC desktop app. We would suggest you to please try the below steps-

• Sign out of Creative Cloud Desktop app.
  • Close/End all process from task manager/activity monitor depending upon yout operating system.
  • Restart the machine
  • Sign backin to CC desktop app.

Let us know if that helps. 

If it doesn't please ensure your all CC apps are updated- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines