• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't access adobe font

Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company have renewed the adobe cloud's subscription and card info but I everytime I go the adobe font page, a message pops up stating that my account have been suspended but everything I use with adobe cloud works perfectly fine and have doubled checked my account and I seem to have access to everything else EXCEPT for adobe fonts.

This has been frustrating me and I can't get through to get help from an agent. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gina,

We are sorry for your difficulties as you are unable to use Adobe fonts. Could you please let us know what happens when you open your browser and go directly to Adobe Fonts online?

https://fonts.adobe.com/

Make sure to use a browser that does not have script blockers.

We are here to help, it's just we need a little more information to investigate.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neemalk,

Thank you for responding.

This is what it says (see screenshot). I've tried multiple browsers and the same pop up comes up. As stated, my company has already updated the payment information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gina,

I checked your Adobe Fonts account and see the suspended state shown in your screenshot. Unfortunately the fonts team does not have the ability to correct Creative Cloud subscription issues. My best recommendation is to reach out to Adobe Care and ask them to refresh your entitlements and remove the suspension.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

I apologize for the inconvenience!

Best regards,

Molly – Adobe Fonts Product Manager

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines