Exit

i can't activate fonts on Adobe Portfolio

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2019 Dec 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

스크린샷 2019-12-15 오후 1.35.01.png

Hello.
When I click on the font to apply Adobe Ponts to every page, that red warning message pops up and says, "Sorry. Problem occurred. Refresh the page."
The same issue is repeated when I refresh it.
Also, the font I activated does not appear, and only Futura PT and Clone Rounded Latin are visible.

TOPICS
Activation , Product issue , Sync issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any know how to fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got the same issue, and I want to know why!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the trouble. There was an outage that might have caused this issue. The outage is resolved now. Please restart the machine and let us know if you are still experiencing issue.

We will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also got the same issue.

It doesn't be solved after I restarted my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this same issue for a while now and I can't seem to fix it. Today, the fonts on my personal site were removed from the Adobe Fonts catalog and I can't even find a suitable replacement because of this recurring problem. It's very frustrating and points to a larger problem, which is my opinion that the updates made to this portfolio builder recently have only made its usability increasingly difficult and more restrictive. I'd love an actual fix to this problem that extends past restarting my machine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue. The fonts don't show correctly on my Mac but do show correctly on my android phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the problem, tried all suggestions.Please fix the porblem asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Are there any solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See using Adobe Fonts in Portfolio

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036649274-Managing-your-Adobe-Fonts

If you continue to have problems with Portfolio, submit a help request to the Adobe Portfolio support team.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2023 Jun 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My solution was to switch the interface to English (instead of using my local language) and then it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2024 Apr 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try deactivating any adblock / cookie-blocker extension on the browser - also: try chaning the region to US in the settings 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines