Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't install classic comic font from Adobe Fonts

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I've been trying to install Classic comic font from Adobe Creative Cloud but it has been impossible. I activated this font from Creative Cloud fonts but when I open Illustrator it seems like I wouldn´t had do it so I tried to activate it from Illustrator and it shows me an error.

Catherine5E53_0-1616344289250.pngCatherine5E53_1-1616344320610.pngCatherine5E53_2-1616344350763.png

Thank you in advence for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble. Did the issue resolve? If not, please confirm you have followed the suggestions in our troubleshooting article: https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/user-guide.html/fonts/kb/troubleshoot-font-activation.ug.html

Then attach the recent CoreSync logs from your computer so we can take a closer look–

On OS X:

1. Open the Finder

2. under the Go menu, select "Go To Folder"

3. in the window that opens, type: ~/Library/Logs/CreativeCloud/CoreSync/

On Windows:

1. Open Windows Explorer

2. The log folder is hidden by default, so make sure that hidden folders and files are visible. Under the Organize menu, select Preferences and then the View tab. Choose the "Show hidden files, folders, & drives." option, then click Apply to confirm the changes.

3. Go to C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Local\Temp\CreativeCloud\CoreSync\
where "(username)" is the name of your user folder on your computer.

Attach the 3 or 4 most recent CoreSync-yyyy-MM-dd.log files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines