• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm looking for glyph counts for certain Adobe Fonts and can't find them.

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2019 Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What am I missing? I thought they might be listed for each font, but I'm not seeing them. I see language support and that's about it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2019 Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kaelin,

Thank you for reaching out. This isn't definitely clear from the reading of your post. I'd like to know a few more details like:

• Screenshot of the page will be helpful?
  • Are you looking for glyphs on a specific application like Photoshop or Illustrator?
  • Name of the Adobe Fonts for which you're not able to find glyph counts?

Awaiting your response.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2019 Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your response Harshika!

I was hoping that Adobe Fonts would list the number of glyphs for each font like they do with languages supported.

I've got a lot of old Adobe OpenType fonts that I purchased nearly 15 years ago. I know that many of the fonts, like Minion, Arno, Kepler, have been updated to include more glyphs and more language support.

Right now I'm trying to figure out if the Adobe Fonts version of these fonts have more glyphs than the versions I have on my computer.

<Personal information is removed by Moderator.>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines