• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign Fonts Missing...

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've now gotten down to just a few fonts left in my InDesign that I purchased from Adobe.  I've tried uninstalling and removing preferences and nothing is helping.  I have Creative Cloud 4.7.0.400 and have the latest version of Windows.  Any ideas on how to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Thanks I think it hopefully is fixed! I uninstalled InDesign and reactivated the missing fonts.  The third time was the charm and all the fonts are back now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying you purchased fonts, installed them, and they are not showing up--or are you using the Creative Cloud font sync?

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They were all working fine for months and now all of a sudden in the last month they aren't working anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh and they were purchased via Adobe Fonts or what was TypeKit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Molly here from Adobe Fonts support -

Here's a few troubleshooting suggestions to try:

- First, make sure you are signed in to Creative Cloud with the same Adobe ID that you use for Adobe Fonts. Your account information is at the top of the Creative Cloud desktop application; click your profile picture to reveal the account details.

- Next, try turning off font activation in Creative Cloud, wait a moment, and then turn it back on. To do this, open the menu from the three dots at the top of the Creative Cloud desktop application, then choose Preferences > Creative Cloud > Fonts, and then uncheck Enable Adobe Fonts to turn it off.

Once you re-enable activation, any fonts you had previously selected for activation should now automatically appear under the Fonts tab in the Creative Cloud application and be available in the font menus of your desktop programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I think it hopefully is fixed! I uninstalled InDesign and reactivated the missing fonts.  The third time was the charm and all the fonts are back now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Discussion moved to Adobe Fonts (formerly Typekit).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines