Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

installed samsungsans-thin but unable to see it in adobe acrobat dc pro

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Day

I installed the Samsun Sans font family in Adobe Create Cloud Services, resynced and even signed in and out of Adobe.

I am unable to select or see the styles of Samsung Sans in Adobe Acrobat DC Pro except for Regular and Bold.

The Samsun Sans font family consists of:

Samsung Sans-Bold

Samsung Sans-Light

Samsung Sans-Medium

Samsung Sans-Regular

Samsung Sans-Thin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Adobe Fonts forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue - toggled the fonts on, fully quit all Adobe apps I had open - Photoshop & Acrobat DC Plus (or whatever it's called), re-opened the programs and the doc, and...nothing. Did you find a solution?

First day back as an Adobe subscriber, and I'm already annoyed, go figure!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately not. I spent a few hours yesterday with someone from Adobe trying to resolve the issue. They will be coming back to me today with feedback.

Hopefully that feedback involves the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines