• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is anybody else having problems with their activated Adobe fonts not showing up in InDesign

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My activated fonts, which show up as activated in creative cloud, are not recognized by InDesign this morning.  How can I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the delay in response. We would like to know if that activated fonts are visible in other Adobe Application. For immediate assistance, please get in touch with us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that we can assist you directly.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe das gleiche Problem. Konntest du es lösen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Leonard, 

Sorry to hear you are having trouble seeing your activated fonts in InDesign. Could you please confirm if you are facing this issue with InDesign or with other Adobe products as well?

If it's on InDesign, please post your query here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/bd-p/indesign?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=no_replies on InDesign community so that our experts can help you with the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar issue. I cannot confirm if this is happening in all my programs or just InDesign, as it only happened after some time working with various fonts, and I can't commit that amount of time into another program I'm not currently using in a project:

A font I had activated in Adobe Fonts simply dropped and deactivated... SORT OF .... while I was in the middle of using it. The specific font family was Boucherie Block, but I noticed another font or two seem to vanish when I was trying to pick things, so who knows if this affected other ones. Here's where things got very strange...

When I opened my Creative Cloud app, this font was marked as activated, even though it wasn't showing up on font lists and displayed as missing in my project. I had synching issues before where I had to deactivate/reactivate fonts to get them back (though usually if my computer shuts down between uses, not in the middle of working). According to my Adobe Fonts page, this font family was NOT activated. Except it HAD been up until 1 minute before that, it was still showing as active in my Cloud App, and I had never told it to deactivate. There was no reason for it to show up as not active on my account.

I reactivated it successfully, but this is going to be a nightmare if other Adobe fonts begin this inconsistent synching or randomly deactivate like that.

Boucherie.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Constantly. Adobe needs to get its act together.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines