• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Bembo available in Typekit?

Participant ,
Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been using Typeset for about a month so I am relatively new and I have found all the fonts I need so far but now I need Bembo and I can't find it. Is it available in Typekit or do I have to buy it separately? I'll be very surprised if I have to as its a very commonly used font. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Iram,

The Bembo font family is not available through Adobe Fonts (Typekit's new name) at this time. You can get licensing information and pricing from Monotype Imaging online at fonts.com or from another font reseller.

I hope that this helps,

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm following this thread because I'm a current user/owner of several long-established fonts, such as Bembo, Garamond, Helvetica and Gill Sans, and also wonder why these are no longer supported by Adobe. I'd rather not have to re-purchase these fonts in order to keep working for a certain client, or have to convince that client to change all their fonts--too complicated for them and it doesn't feel ethical for me to ask that of a client.

Please advise as to comparable fonts I could use (if it does come to replacing with fonts in the Adobe system), or how to ensure the ability to use the fonts I already own. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines