• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to activate fonts for my registered products?

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, I'm working with an old version of creative suite (15.1) that is installed on my desktop - it's registered on my adbove account and I have the creative cloud installed. 

I'm trying to activate more fonts to use with it but it seems I have to subscribe to a plan to do this - but they all cover the apps that I already have. 

Is there a way to activate fonts for my registered products? Any tips much appreciated

Thanks

Chrissi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Your Creative Cloud subscription gives you access to the fonts, either through your Creative Cloud desktop app, or through the website at https://fonts.adobe.com/

You need to be signed in, of course, but once activated, they are available for use in any app, not just Adobe apps

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I believe Adobe Fonts only works with CC versions.

edit: incorrect! See below.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your Creative Cloud subscription gives you access to the fonts, either through your Creative Cloud desktop app, or through the website at https://fonts.adobe.com/

You need to be signed in, of course, but once activated, they are available for use in any app, not just Adobe apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines