• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to export just the names of all available fonts/typefaces from CC?

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to find a handful of plain, highly legible fonts to keep downloaded to use in Illustrator. I'd like to have all the font names available for free download through CC, so I can whittle down the best. Going through 25+ pages to just to copy & paste names is taking too long. Is there any way to get a list of those names exported into a text file or have all the font names show on a single page? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 10, 2019 Jul 10, 2019

HI Mallory,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback. Unfortunately, this feature is not available as of now. I will make sure that the feedback is forwarded to the concerned team for improvements in the future.

Please let me know if you need further assistance on this. I'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2019 Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI Mallory,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback. Unfortunately, this feature is not available as of now. I will make sure that the feedback is forwarded to the concerned team for improvements in the future.

Please let me know if you need further assistance on this. I'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines