• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

It is too tedious to activate Adobe fonts on an iPad

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to activate more than 3,000 fonts that I have gathered on an iPad Adobe Cloud, but the "activate font" button on each font is not enough to speed up the process.

Most importantly, the downloading process gets interrupted with the app crashing and fonts being "downloaded" in an endless loop. Resolving the endless downloading loops may result in reinstalling the creative cloud app, and this causes the loss of previously downloaded fonts.

I hope there is a solution where we can download the entire fonts with just one tap on iPhone or iPad.

TOPICS
Activation , Missing feature , Sync issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us. I'd like to let you know that we don't have the option to enable fonts in bulk. Additionally, there is no "loss of previously downloaded fonts" if fonts are chosen for activation; they will activate instantly when you sign in to the Creative Cloud Desktop App.

For the app crashing issue, moving the thread to Download and Install the board.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd recommend against trying to load that many fonts on an iOS device. Just download those you currently need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines