Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensing rights

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One question I hope you can help me.

Am I allowed to use Adobe fonts for selling plotter files if I convert them to paths and offer the following formats for sale,
DFX, GSP, PNG & SVG.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Among other things, it may depend on whether you are selling a design which includes some text elements, or if you are planning to sell graphics that are basically the characters from the font.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your answer, it's about sayings like "summertime", or a word like "run" with an illustrated heart, or "in the jungle" with an illustrated tiger. So not individual letters, but words like "little tiger" where, for example, the last letter looks like a tiger's tail. The text is then converted to paths. Thank you very much for taking your time for me :).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines