Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for a font

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am tring to use a font i used before but i can manage to find it. I can find it on my pc but not on my ipad. The font is called MV Boli and looks like this. 

Jonathan22512654lao5_0-1668725869145.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please let us know how did you get that font downloaded on your PC? Do you use Adobe Fonts to access fonts, also you subscribed to Creative Cloud Subscription?

We are here to help you. It's just we need more information to investigate,

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Neelam,

Actully, thank you very much. You just reminded me i didnt get it from Adobe fonts. I believe I downloaded it from a website. Do you know if it is possible to transfer it to my ipad?

-Jonathan  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jonathan,

You could check the same website, they will have the option to download it o your PC. They will have their terms and conditions though. 

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines