• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

missing font CapitoliumNews 2 Light and Medium

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday the fonts where there and this morning they are not. Whats Happen to them. Are they discontinued? Does Adobe do this regularly? Need to know I am using for an ongoing publication and my deadline is approaching fast. We changed to typekit to make it easier for freelancers to help out. Not happy.

Missing fonts CapitoliumNews 2 Light and Medium

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for reaching out. I would like to know if you have purchased these two fonts from the same account. If yes, might be the fonts get retired, please check out this article for more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/using/retired-fonts.html

Hope it helps!.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
These fonts were obtained through Adobe Cloud font management system. We have been using them for about a year, along with the rest of the family of CapitoliumNews 2. Then like that they were not available within the family. However the rest of the family is still available. It would be good to know how often Adobe retires fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines