• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Adobe Fonts haven't loaded consistently in months.

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been a customer for years and hhave never seen an issue like this. For months now my Adobe Fonts will not consistently load into my docuements. It has made me late on projects, I have spent hours troubleshooting and cannot seem to find anyone else with this issue. I have chcked and unchecked every preference, paused and restarted file syncing, tired in diffeerent programs, called in to support twice, and unisntalled every Adobe file from my computer over the past few months all to no result. When the fonts start working it seems to be random and not connected to anything I have done. I just have to wait to see which day it will work for me. Lately it has gotten so bad that it never works. Is there any solution to this? Right now I am spending about $100 a month on programs I can't use.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact Adobe Customer Support by phone https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html and complain there. Escalate while on the phone if the initial agent has no idea what you are talking about and get a case number!!

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines