Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My fonts from the typekit won't work!

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2018 Nov 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi-

When I go to access my fonts that I had recently been using on a project, the fonts won't sync when I try to update. Then when I go to try and find those same fonts on the typekit again, I can't find them! Can anyone please tell me what is going on? Thanks!

-Anna

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 10, 2018 Nov 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Posted in the wrong forum. Typekit is now Adobe Fonts. Moving message to Fonts forum ...

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anna,

It sounds like you might have signed in to the Adobe Fonts website and/or the Creative Cloud desktop application with a different email address than usual. In this case, you would see a free font plan on our website with no desktop fonts selected, instead of your full Creative Cloud subscription information & font selections.

I can confirm that your Creative Cloud subscription is not under the email address that you used to post on the forums.

To start, would you please make sure you have signed in with the email that you use for Creative Cloud? Here are instructions on how to check that and change the account you're using:

https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/kb/troubleshoot-font-activation.html#3Confirmaccountinformation

If you aren't sure what email you used for your Creative Cloud subscription or are already signed in with it, please get in touch at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so we can take a look at your account information.

Thank you,

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines