• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My uploaded fonts are there but I'm unable to you them

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uploaded fonts to my account these then work fine in my documents on the first use but everytime I go back into a documented the fonts are missing or unavailable even though I can still see them all in the added fonts section of my account. I have to delete and them reupload them every time I want to work on something new or make edits on a different day

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eloise229186231ot2,

We are sorry for the trouble. We would like to know if this is happening with all the fonts you've uploaded or any specific font. Please try the steps suggested in this article to ensure no sync issues.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika, 

Thanks for the above, I am already following the guidance in the article suggested and it's all my uploaded fonts I have this issue with. I have to reupload them all to start working on a new document each day even though I can see them successfully installed (see attachment). I've been using Creative Cloud for 10 years and have never had this happen before 

Thanks, 

Eloise 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the info and trying the steps. Could you please try the below steps?

• Sign out of Creative Cloud within the apps preferences.
  • Quit the Creative Cloud desktop app from the apps preferences.
  • Close the following processes in Activity Monitor (macOS) or Task Manager (Windows): CoreSync and Adobe Desktop Service. .
  • Relaunch the Creative Cloud desktop app.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Harshika, 

I've tried all of the above and reuplaoded all my fonts. They all work fine but if  I exit the app again or logout they stop working and my file says missing fonts even though I can still see that they have been installed in the add fonts section on the creative suite app. Is there some kind of font activation step I'm missing after they've been installed? I only see 1 or 2 in my active fonts section. 

Thanks 

Eloise 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying the steps. We would suggest you please check if you've followed the same steps as mentioned in this article while uploading the fonts.

I will also check with the team to investigate the issue.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika, 

They do now seem to be working but I haven't done anything different to the uploads so I'll let you know if the issue comes back. Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Awesome. Thanks for the confirmation. Please feel free to reach out if you face trouble in the future. 

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines