• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Myriad Pro for logos, infographics etc

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I read Myriad Pro can't be used for 'web use'. Does 'web use' mean web font?

Can I use it in logos and infographics on websites? As PDF, JPEG, PNG etc?

Note: I have a creative cloud account.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Fonts may be used on the web BUT you have to log-in to My Fonts  and create a web project first. See links below.

https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/myriad#licensing-section

https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/user-guide.html/fonts/using/add-fonts-website.ug.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Nancy for your reply! I just got a bit confused with the information at the bottom on the font licensing page where it says: 'The fonts in Font Folio are not licensed for web use.', and saw Myriad Pro in there! Fortunately I only use Adobe fonts for logos, infographics, imagery, designs etc, and Dov (Adobe Employee) clarified for me that 'web use' is in fact the font that's actually published on the web, and not in the way I am using font. Thanks again. 

Victoria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to add, sorry I posted twice. I just joined the forum yesterday, and posted one of the posts in the wrong place by accident, and then realised I couldn't delete the post. Thank you everyone who has helped.

Victoria 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines