• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Myriad pro web fonts license

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before I have purchased  Myriad pro Desktop fonts license at www.fontspring.com, and now I want to use it in my website.

I would want to know, how can I purchase web fonts license and how much is it?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only “web license” for the Myriad Pro family is via the Adobe Fonts service. You cannot “self host” these fonts on you web server, but rather, access them via the Adobe Fonts service server.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Yes, I know the difference between Desktop license and WEB license, now I want to purchase WEB license, could you tell me how can I acquire the WEB license? I can pay for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Yes, I know the difference between Desktop license and WEB license, now I want to purchase WEB license, could you tell me how can I acquire the WEB license? I can pay for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will repeat my earlier response. The only way to license Myriad Pro for web use is via the Adobe Fonts service https://fonts.adobe.com/ which is bundled with most Adobe Creative Cloud licenses. There is no option to self-host any of the Adobe Original fonts (such as Myriad Pro) for web use.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help, I'm new to Adobe, my understanding is that I need purchase Adobe Creative Cloud licenses at first.

And then, we can use it accroding to the description of https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/user-guide.html/fonts/using/add-fonts-website.ug.html

I have another question, maybe Adobe Creative Cloud can not be used in China, so could you teach me how can I use Myriad Pro in my web project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines